Wow! Evey year I forgot that life gets so busy during summertime! Between weddings, graduations, birthday parties, seeing family and friends more and spending as much time as possible outside the days go fast.
My favorite things about summer are:
- So many exceptions to the normal week
- Killing 45 minutes with a long walk to the mailbox and around the neighborhood looking for birds
- Grilling and BBQ’s
- Having a drink outside after (and/or before) dinner
- The uniform: flip flops, rompers, sundresses and shorts! (applies to moms and toddlers)
- When in doubt – go outside!
So if it seems like I’m slacking a little on my posts I AM. I’m probably outside drawing with sidewalk chalk. And you should be too!